So alot of things are changing for Joomla 1.5 and I ran across one of those last night. For redirecting we used “mosRedirect()” in Joomla 1.0. There is a “josRedirect()”, but I was having issues with it last night after I got the latest nightly build. After some research I found “$mainframe->redirect()” which worked flawlessly. Johan confirmed that “$mainframe->redirect()” is the better way to go. Moral of the story “mosRedirect” is now “$mainframe->redirect()”.
Nonprofit news, strategy, and tactics sent straight to your inbox
Sign up for the Soapbox Engage newsletter
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006 at 10:21 am and is filed under Joomla, Joomla 1.5. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.