If you didn’t get a chance to make it to the Non-Profit Technology conference (NTC), or were too busy schmoozing in the hallways during the sessions, OneWorld’s got you covered. Roshani Kothari, a good friend of PICnet for many years, is leading a conference call this Thursday (May 7, 2009) at 4pm ET to share some key takeaways from the popular non-profit techie event.
I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the following topics:
- 2009 will go down as the year integration really took off in the NPO sector;
- A great technology conference where the developers and technologists actively listened to the users’ needs;
- Open source software is needed more now than ever…and is more popular than ever before.
My fellow panelists include:
- Royelen Boykie – Deputy Communications Director & Chief Digital Strategist, Food & Water Watch
- Robert DuBois – eMarketing Associate, GlobalGiving
- Genie Grato – Communications Director, Public Health Law & Policy
- Michael Hoffman – CEO, See3 Communications
The teleconference is free open to staff of OneWorld partners.
Nonprofit news, strategy, and tactics sent straight to your inbox
Sign up for the Soapbox Engage newsletter
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 at 9:00 am and is filed under nptech. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.