- Many thanks to the good folks over at Active Minds for pointing out a very obscure and rare bug in uploading images or documents using our Salesforce Submit tool. All set now!
- Hat tip to Christian Community Development Association for catching an issue with the Country drop down on the registration form for Soapbox Events. Glad our northern neighbors can register properly now!
- Kudos to the good folks at CORE Group for alerting us to odd behaviors with creating Salesforce records during the Soapbox Events registration process, if an ampersand was included in a field on the registration form.
- Appreciation for the champs at Great Place to Work tipping us off to the fact that the pesky ampersand also caused issues with RSS feeds.
- And thanks to ERASE Racism for pointing out a situation with our Taxonomy component where videos weren’t embedding properly.
Bugs found. Bugs squished. Platform improved. All thanks to all our eagle-eyed Soapbox users for helping us make Non-Profit Soapbox mo’ betta!
Oh, and by the way, we’re amped for the upcoming Soapbox User Summit on April 19th so we can hang out with all the good folks using Soapbox. You’re coming, right?
Nonprofit news, strategy, and tactics sent straight to your inbox
Sign up for the Soapbox Engage newsletter
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 3:20 pm and is filed under Non-Profit Soapbox, Soapbox User Summit. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.