UPDATE: The Convio Common Ground Refugee Migration package offering provided by PICnet and Exponent Partners in conjunction with Dreamforce 2012 is now closed.
To assist nonprofit refugees forced to flee from the discontinued Convio Common Ground platform. Exponent Partners and PICnet are pleased to present the Convio Common Ground Refugee Migration package. Migrate your nonprofit from Convio Common Ground to the Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack. Get real time integration with your website through Soapbox Engage to manage new contacts, events, donations and much more!
- Requirements gathering, summary, and project management
- Application customization including user setup, workflow processes, communication templates, and custom reports
- Donation page builder
- Events registration system
- Form builder
- Searchable directory builder
- End-user training
Add on services
- Data migration from Convio Common Ground to Nonprofit Starter Pack
- Strategic services for setup of Soapbox Engage web integration tools
- Web design migration so your Soapbox Engage tools match your website
Interested in learning more? Swing by the Exponent Partners or the Soapbox Engage booth at Dreamforce at the Salesforce.com Foundation Zone in Moscone West, 3rd floor or email email@example.com!
Psst…want to get in on some secrets about nonprofit tech strategy, the innovations we’re building, and how folks are rockin’ their worlds by putting it all to use?
Sign up for our little ol’ newsletter – delivered straight to your inbox.
Nonprofit news, strategy, and tactics sent straight to your inbox
Sign up for the Soapbox Engage newsletter
This entry was posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 5:47 pm and is filed under Convio Common Ground, CRM, Dreamforce, nptech, Salesforce.com, Soapbox Engage. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.