I can’t wait any longer. I have to ask.
What did you get us for #GivingTuesday?
Nothing? Not one little thing?
Ah, not yet, you say. What with all the Black Fridaying and Cyber Mondaying, you’ve been swamped, eh? Totally understand! Haven’t we all!
That’s okay. You still have time. A few hours in fact. And to make your life easier, we have a little list for you to consider as you look to participate in this national day of giving.
1) Get ideas from the #GivingTuesday website
They’ve got ideas galore as well as a list of partner nonprofits that would be well worth your hard earned scratch and precious volunteer time. While you’re peeking, take a look at the following PICnet clients and friends on their list of nonprofit partners to see how you can join with them to mark the day:
- American Cancer Society: A tremendous organization helping people stay well, helping people get well, finding cures, and fighting back against cancer
- Care2: With more than 20 million members, Care2 is the largest online community of people making a difference in women’s rights, both global and domestic, global development, health policy, human rights, environment, climate change and other great causes.
- Coast Guard Foundation: Good folks supporting the men and women of the United States Coast Guard
- National Down Syndrome: A national advocate for the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome
2) Get your donation matched as part of the Giving Tuesday Match Challenge
Go there. Donate. Get matched. Simple.
3) Check out our Portfolio for other great organizations to donate to
We’re proud of the folks we serve. Take at look and see whose mission moves you and throw some cash their way.
Nonprofit news, strategy, and tactics sent straight to your inbox
Sign up for the Soapbox Engage newsletter
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 at 3:26 pm and is filed under nptech. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.